M.Sc. in Mathematics
|Phone:||+49 (0)531 391 9531|
|Office:||IZ 342, i.e. Informatikzentrum, 3rd floor, office 344,|
|Mühlenpfordtstr. 23, D-38106 Braunschweig|
|Institut für Theoretische Informatik|
Since September 2015 I am a PhD student at the Institute of Theoretical Computer Science. Before, I studied Mathematics with a focus on Computer-Algebra at the TU Kaiserslautern.
My current research focuses on parameterized complexity of verification tasks. We conduct fine-grained complexity analyses for decision problems arising in the context of verification. To this end, we come up with new verification algorithms, usually based on techniques from parameterized complexity theory. Then we prove optimality of these algorithms. We establish lower bounds against the (strong) exponential time hypothesis showing that faster running times are highly unlikely.List of Publications
- Summer term 2020: Theoretical Computer Science II,
- Winter term 2019/2020: Concurrency Theory,
- Summer term 2018: Algorithmic Automata Theory,
- Winter term 2017/2018: Complexity Theory.
- Winter term 2019/2020: Theoretical Computer Science I,
- Summer term 2019: Theoretical Computer Science II, Software Development Project,
- Winter term 2018/2019: Program Analysis, Theoretical Computer Science I,
- Summer term 2017: Theoretical Computer Science II,
- Winter term 2016/2017: Theoretical Computer Science I,
- Winter term 2015/2016: Complexity Theory.
I have reviewed submissions for the following workshops and conferences:
- APLAS 2019, MFCS 2019, FORTE 2019, Petri Nets 2019, NETYS 2019, TACAS 2019, CONCUR 2018, CONCUR 2017, MFCS 2017, ATVA 2017, FAW 2017, FoSSaCS 2017, TACAS 2016, FSTTCS 2015.
I have attended the following workshops and conferences: