Project: Automata Learning
Winter Term 2017/18 in Braunschweig
- September 1
- The date of the kickoff meeting has been fixed, see below.
OrganisationDuring the winter term 2017/18, the Institute of Theoretical Computer Science offers a project on Automata Learning, headed by Prof. Dr. Roland Meyer.
- The kickoff meeting will take place on Wednesday, October 25, at 8:00 in room IZ 358.
- Number of participants: The project will take place if at least four students want to participate.
- Target audience: Computer Science students. This is a joint project for Bachelor's students (as "Teamprojekt") and Master's students (as "Praktikum").
- If you are interested in participating, please send a mail to Sebastian.
TopicThe goal of the project is to combine techniques from machine learning and automata theory.
A data set can be used as input to a machine learning algorithms, whose output in turn can be used to create a probabilistic automaton. In this project, the data set should be obtained by logging the user behavior of our institute homepage.In the project, the participants should write all parts of the software that is required for the process.
Detailed information on the topic and and the organization will be given during the kickoff meeting.If you have questions, please contact Sebastian.