- A Polynomial Translation of Pi-Calculus (FCP) to Safe Petri Nets,
by , Victor Khomenko, and .
Technical Report CS-TR-1323, School of Computing Science, Newcastle University, 2012.
- Time-Bounded Reachability in Distributed Input/Output Interactive Probabilistic Chains,
by , Pepijn Crouzen, Pedro R. D'Argenio, Ernst Moritz Hahn, and Lijun Zhang.
Technical Report 64, Sonderforschungsbereiche (SFB)/Transregio (TR) 14 AVACS, 2010.
- A Note on Hack's Conjecture, Parikh Images of Matrix Languages and Multiset Grammars,
Technical Report FBI-HH-B-289/09, University of Hamburg, Department of Computer Science, 2009.
- Automated Checking of Observational Equivalence for an Extended Spi Calculus,
by , Markus Rabe, and Raphael Reischuk.
Technical Report , Student Seminar at Saarland University, 2009.
- Checking pi-calculus structural congruence is graph isomorphism complete,
by Victor Khomenko and .
Technical Report CS-TR-1100, School of Computing Science, Newcastle University, 2008.
PDF | BibTeX
- On depth and breadth in the pi-calculus,
Technical Report 01/08, Department of Computing Science, University of Oldenburg, 2008.
- A practical approach to verification of mobile systems using net unfoldings,
by , Victor Khomenko, and Tim Strazny.
Technical Report CS-TR-1064, School of Computing Science, Newcastle University, 2008.
PDF | BibTeX